- Features 9 basic activity cards and 3 blank cards for parents to create based on different family activities.
- Children can explain the activity cards or practice telling the time, which will encourage developing their language skills.
- Children can place the activity card on the clock matching the related activity to a specific time.
- Parents can specify a time and encourage the child to move the clock hands and match the activity card accordingly.
- The activity clock teaches children about time, daily activities and discipline.
- Parents should praise children when they can do it and advice if they are not able to do so.
Activity ClockBy Plan Toys
Recommended Age: 4 and up
Availability: Out of Stock
Silver Award Practical Pre-School, UK
Orders placed by 11am EST ship the same business day.
Primary Time Teacher™ Junior 12-Hour Learning Clock
by Learning Resources
Last One Standing Time Flies
Out of Stock